Our company’s name figures in the list of top Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Twin Channel from Punjab (India). The Twin Channels we make available are perfectly designed, which facilitates work in conjunction with braking pinch rolls and minimization of the length of run-in. In addition, they are sturdy and highly safe. Talk of price; we are known for providing the best quality at rock bottom prices.
- The twin channel is used to collect the TMT bars leaving the Quenching boxes after being sheared by the Flying Shear in two strands
- These channel comprises of CI central box, water cooled to prevent warping during rolling, and C-type CI channels which are suspended from a longitudinal structural
- The closed C-type channels ensure highest level safety during the operation
- This is an excellent system as the bar is carried in the close channel, minimizing the risk of accident. It is the most desirable feature in a high speed rolling system
- Unique design configuration of the twin channels makes possible to work in conjunction with braking pinch rolls, minimizing the length of run-in
- The automatic twin channel is guided by the discharge of the rods from dividing shear.