At Avtar Foundry & Workshop, we are committed to design and develop products in compliance with the various Indian as well as international standards.
We have ISO 9001:2000 certification for QMS. Our effective control ensures the enduring and efficient performance of our products. For effective quality control, we strictly adhere to stringent quality control methodologies. We monitor each production stage to ensure the requisite quality standards as per the company's quality policies. Our quality control gets started from raw material procurement itself.
Consultancy & Engineering Division can handle customer requirements promptly and suggest the best possible solutions with various alternatives. Once the customer's needs are identified, we can provide the most economical mill layouts resulting in high productivity and product quality. We lay special emphasis on specific fuel and power consumption and ensure environment friendly and pollution free facilities.
The Consultancy Service Division also undertakes technology up-gradation and modernization of existing mills for higher productivity, better quality, fuel & power efficiency and reduction in environment pollution.
Quality Assurance :
- Complete technical know-how to design, manufacture and install rolling mill plants as per customer's specific needs with a 0.30 Lacs M.T. production capacity per year.
- Covers vast product range of 120-750 mm PCD (30") Rolling Mill Plants with desired automation.
- Also undertakes manufacturing of hot rolling mills for the rolling of all graded steels and stainless steel, alloy steel, copper etc. as per specific needs of customers.
- Designs rolling mill equipments to produce TMT Bar etc.
- Provides roll pass designs for the rolling of all sections. Special profiles and railway tracks, etc.
- Has well equipped engineering workshop with over 75 precision & heavy machine tools.
- Also takes up engineering job work as per customer's drawings and specifications to utilize spare machining capacity.
- Prepares feasibility reports (FRs), detailed project reports and layouts of rolling mills.
- Has a strong team of technical personnel and it is associated with reputed consultancy organizations to provide total engineering support.
- Takes up modernization, revamping and refurnishing of existing mills.
- Physical Testing Facility
- Chemical Testing and Spectrometer
- Metallurgical Microscope
- Pressure Testing
- Dye Penetrate Ability
- Sand Testing Equipment
- Ferro Laboratory (C, Si, Mn, P, S, Ni, Cr, Mo, V)
- B.H.N Tester
- Sand Laboratory